Tuesday, July 16, 2013
Surprise!
I bet you weren't expecting this to show up on your updated feed. Well it did. Bam. Boom.
I figured since it has been almost a year (11 days shy) since I last blogged, why not do it today. The main reason, honestly, I had to get on my laptop to order a birth certificate for Maelea, so I hit up the blog and decided to post. I think I missed it. I originally started it for my family because we lived in Texas. There were a few times that I blogged to vent or just write, but mainly it was to keep everyone updated and for them to see pics of my girl. Now I have a boy too. And Instagram. And my family has instagram and fancy new iphones with internet.
Now he's five months old and Maelea is three.
As you can see, they are both quite healthy. And have some crazy hair. But I love them.
Phierce just woke up from his nap. Maelea is still trying to take one. I must go.
I did miss it. I miss using all ten fingers to type.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I miss my blog too! So happy I can keep up with you in person instead of our blogs though!
ReplyDelete